School Site Council (SSC) & ELAC
- Analyze verifiable state and local data
- Provide recommendations related to the school’s Title I Program
- Participate in the development and approval of Rogers Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA), especially focusing on closing the achievement gap for student groups (Economically Disadvantaged, English Learners, GATE, Special Education).
Our English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) addresses issues specifically related to English Learners, and advises the principal, the school staff and the SSC on programs and services for English Learners to assure the needs of EL students are being met.
The ELAC must advise on at least the following:
- Single Plan for Student Achievement as it pertains to English Learners, including budget
- Development of the school’s needs assessment
- Parent Survey
- The importance of regular school attendance
- School’s annual language census
- Overview of the criteria and procedures for Reclassification of English Learners
Rogers' SSC and ELAC committees voted to merge for the 2023-24 and 2024-25 school year.
Contact Rogers for more information!